Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Revell Intro

    Here at the Revell House, life is all about laughing and enjoying each other.  We just recently moved to Jacksonville, FL from Tallahassee, FL (Go Noles!!).  It's been quite an adjustment for all of us.  It may only be a 3 hour drive but the 2 cities could not be further apart.  Ben and I grew up in Tallahassee and were sort of high school sweethearts.  We had our first daughter while still in high school so as you can imagine the "sweetheart" thing was kind of a hit or miss. ;)  Fast forward 14 years and here we are, together and married for 9 years.  It's been a bit of a bumpy road but what's life without a few challenges along the way! Ha!
    Our plan was to raise our 3 kids in Tallahassee where we grew up but how does that saying go..."If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans".  Well God sure did have other plans for us.  Ben made an entire career change and the kids and I are trying to adjust to this enormous but beautiful city.
    Taylor, our oldest daughter, started high school this August.  She is scared, excited and nervous all at the same time.  The possibility of some music courses is what has her the most excited.  Music runs through her veins.  I'm sure you'll hear more about that!
    Cameron is our little man.  He is in the 4th grade.  Sports, Legos and video games are his passions!  He is funny and goofy but ALWAYS loving.
    Annabella is the baby.  We call her Bella, unless she's in trouble! HaHa!  This girl is a Diva in training.  She is only 2 but her personality is bigger and more girly than most adults I know!
    Right now we are in the process of making our rental house a home.  Since the move I have discovered that I am capable of doing projects on my own (haha go figure).  In the past I have always had help, mainly from my mom, but since she is in Tallahassee and I am here...well I've had to figure things out myself.  It's actually been a lot of fun and that's what gave me the idea for this blog.  I want our family back in Tallahassee to see all of the wonderful things we are doing together, as well as our super crafty, not permanent, makeover on the rental we live in.
    I can't wait for this new adventure to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment