Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week in Pics

Over the weekend I mostly cleaned the house.  I know, CRAZY exciting!  Lol.  However, Taylor and I took some pretty cool pics of the more exciting points.


My sister took Taylor and Cameron Geocacheing (I'm not sure how to spell that!) anyway, they loved it and Taylor had a chance to take some sweet pics! 



Starting from left to right
1. Bella helping me cook dinner
2. Taylor's heart out on the pond behind Grandpa Steve and Miss Wynette's house
3. Cameron Geocacheing with Tina and Taylor
4. Taylor being a beautiful nerd!!
5. Bella brushing mommy's hair!

So that is our weekend, plus a few days, in a nutshell.  Taylor truly is becoming a very creative photographer and I love the simple weekends where we can really enjoy each others company!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  BTW, GO NOLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment