Monday, September 22, 2014

Celebrate Hillary

My closest, longest, bestest friend Hillary is graduating from college in May!  This may not sound like that big of a deal to some of you but to me, IT'S HUGE.  Hillary is a 33 year old single mom of an adorable little girl.  She has overcome so much adversity and has worked her tail off to get this degree.  I have never been so proud!  So, to celebrate, she has asked some of her closest friend to join her on a cruise to Cozumel!!  Of course I said "When and for how long!?!" I need to get a babysitter!!

I am so excited for this cruise.  Not only am I so happy for Hillary but I am still having withdrawals from our last cruise.  It was the most fun I have ever had in my entire life...true story.

Taking this cruise obviously means that I have to drop some pounds!  I won't bore you with the diet talk but I do want to keep myself motivated so I will be Instagraming little things and maybe posting stuff about the journey.  I'm not "overweight" per say but I weigh more now than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with Cameron!  That's not good.  I can't begin to tell you how stoked I am to finally have some motivation to get me back in shape.  I will let everyone know if I find any yummy healthy recipes or if I find one exercise that really works.  For now I just plan to eat better, walk on the treadmill and dance my tushie off!!

Congrats Hillary!  I know you haven't gotten your degree yet but you made it further than most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment